Sunday, June 26, 2011

My moly


After a two year journey around the world my moly has returned to me. It sports 9 entries so far:
from Juanita/Chile, Lidia and Ramires from Brasil, Tania from the US, Benjamin from Mexico, Alecia from the US, Sudjino from Russia, and Ea from Denmark.
It´s amazing to have it finally back here and to enjoy the different pictures, it´s lovely to see them on the blog, but to feel the different textures and see all the details is truly worth all the effort! I keep discovering new things every time i look at the book.
But there are still books to fil out there and i don´t feel like i´m done yet- the artists working in my book were very economic in their use of pages- only 1 spread each, so there´s a lot more space to fill and some more members in our group who have not yet made an entry in to my book.
So, since there´s not much activity on the blog right now, due to people dropping out etc., wanted to ask- who wants to make an entry into my book? This goes especially to Rins and Sandra, since they are next in line.
Greets and best wishes to all of you, especially to Lidia, parabéns a ter uma filha tão bonita!


3 comments:

jen.ben said...

UPDATE
next one in line is rins, i´ll send the book to her next week.

rins said...

yay! cant wáit! to see the entry's in person and to make one myself : )

Ramires said...

A fantastic book. Congrats Jen