Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jenny's book

Our group seems to have sunk into a (hopefully reversible) coma. I hope this post might revive a few other members of the group from prolonged slumber - there are still quite a few books out there.

jennys boook in the studio

I finally completed my entry in Jenny's book. This book was one of the first to take off when the exchange started, and it has been around the world - a real moly_x book! It has, however, missed most of our newer members who joined after the group's first serious setbacks. I'll leave it up to Jenny whether the book goes home now or does a round of the missed members first.

chequered moon

Here are some process shots from the studio when I was working on the entry:
inking
adding colour
chequered moon added
completed drawing

There is a small overlap onto the next page :)
:)

So, how is everybody doing? Please check in so we can do a status on the group!

6 comments:

searefusesnoriver said...

Wonderful entry! I love it. Very fun.

I'm alive. Sorry Ben, I haven't been ignoring you! Go ahead and pass it on and skip me. I think Mario wanted a book a while ago, why don't you message him and see if he's still interested? I think after I finish these two books I'm going to drop out, not because I particularly want to, but because I'm so scattered and disconnected that I feel like I'm doing the group more harm than good by staying in. It's a shame, but life is hectic and I don't have the free time I use to have when I first joined the group.

I will get these next two books out as fast as I can, I've been holding onto them for a really shameful amount of time. I'll need to figure out who to pass them on to. Whoever has my book can go ahead and just mail it back to me, it's not fair for it to continue on at this current time. Just message me and I'll give you my address.

I love you guys. I hope all is going well in everyone's super busy lives and that this group can revive. Cheers to all of you from Portland. <3

searefusesnoriver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
searefusesnoriver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sudjino said...

Hey!)))
It's amazing work Ea!!!!!
I don't have a moly(((A long time ago....

jen.ben said...

thank you so much Ea!!

Ea Ejersbo said...

Alecia, sorry to hear you're dropping out of the exchange. Please contact Benjamin directly by email to let him know about passing you by. I believe Sandra was the last person to get your book - try sending her an email to check up.
I hope to see you back in the Moleskine exchanges in the future, once you find a little more time for art again.
All the best,
Ea