Sunday, January 23, 2011

News about me and molys with me

Hello staff




My new year started full of news and events important to my life.

I did not comment but was pregnant and my daughter was born on Jan. 11.

this kept me a little away from some activities ... I had to go slower with the university and also with the paint ...



returning to it, I write to warn molys with me, who are of Ea and Kidneys.



I'm living the second week of life of my daughter Bethânia, that means we are synchronizing and am learning to cope with a life that depends on my ... anyway, do not forget my responsibility to the group and this is the reason for my delay ... I hope everyone understands.



I'll be trying to finish my creation in the moly Kidney and after sending to the Mario in Mexico ... hopefully by next week.



hugs for everyone!

obs.:  Bethânia in the picture ;)

5 comments:

rins said...

awwww, she is górgeous! congratulations!!!

(and what a cool romper she is wearing : ) )

Ramires said...

Parabéns Lidia :-) Sorte e saúde para ccs :-)

Ea Ejersbo said...

Congratulations! I hope everything has gone well, and that your beautiful daughter is thriving. Thanks for checking in with the group :)

3mw said...

Congratulations on your beautiful addition. Enjoy the process of getting to know one another! How sweet.

Siddartha Babbii said...

OMG!!! Congratulations!!! Just one thing, The person in Mexico is me not Mario ;P Message me if you need my adress ! :)